"before his very eyes the hieroglyphics seemed to morph, and there upon th etemple wall was picked out the name Matt Berry...."

On Wednesday I had a smashing time. In the afternoon I went into Television Centre, home of the BBC, and recorded a number of screams foer our sketch and got to see an early cut of it. None of the effects shots are done, but it still looks pretty cool, and you can see me and everything. Playing around ina a dubbing theatre is awesome, because you are in a sound proof booth. Need I say more. Much hilarity ensued, as is natural with pretty much every activity I perform, no matter how menial. Then the inestimable Matt Berry appeared to do the voiceover at the start. He has just the greatest voice in all creation. I was childishly thrilled that he was reading out words what I had written and acted like a shy schoolgirl around him. Cool-o-matic!
I also managed to see some more people's stuff while I was there and both Peepolykus and Jo Neary's stuff looked great. Get ready for some mind-blowage!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Berry? as in Darkplace? wow, i'm seriously impressed.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

It is superleawesomecool, non?

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Berry is one funny man!
Snuff Box is genius.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home