what the dickens?

Dear the internet,

I write to you now to express my delight in discovering that the very famous charles dickens esq. took time out of his busy schedule, which includes such wonderful activities as "being dead," to write a small account of life as Penny Dreadful Humphrey Ker and his new clock. You can read this on the dickensblog here. In other news, my scullery ceiling caved in. Hip hip huzzah!

yours interwebularly,
Thom Tuck esq.

PS, I am perturbed by your lack of contact in recent weeks, the internet. All you send me are stock reports and tips. I applaud your entrepreneurial spirit, but you forgot my birthday.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! I have now located your website and wanted to say, fairly belatedly, that you guys were easily the best thing at the fringe that I saw. It was one of those shows that was really well polished and wwhere all aspects of it were brilliant! It just gripped me from the start and left me slightly disorientated at the end as it had just been so unbeleivably good! I also love the "not a vampyre" badges and the playing card flyers and would really be interested in getting a pack.

Hard luck on the ceiling falling in!

I await Faversham 2.0 +- hats with bated breath.

1:16 PM  
Blogger dear the interwebs, said...

dear alistair,

many thanks for your kind words. i believe there are still packs available. do send an electronic letter to salutations@pennydreadfuls.co.uk to enquire. four fine english pounds plus p+p i believe.

yours flatteredly,

thom tuck esq

4:21 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

Poor Thom'll be a-cold then. The same thing happened to me a few years ago - there was mess everywhere.

What a splendid fellow this alistair is!

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only our friend the internet believed I was worthy of sharing such entrepeneurial knowledge. Sadly, he sees fit only to offer enlargement to my chest area. Time and again I have attempted to explain that I am perfectly happy to leave this development to the good work of Mr. Guinness, but my advice goes unheeded.

Dashed bad luck on the skullery. But no opportunity to practise one's punting skills is a wasted one, what?

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn your wretched scullery tuck.
perhaps it is providence telling you to send me a freaking cd.
in other news: ihope that the kind people of spotiswood got my postal missive. do let me know.
all the best
wade

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home