This is the end...

Well crumbs. After three long weeks and just short of eight billion performances, packing in just overeighty-nine billion screaming Faver-fans, Aeneas and his Late-19th-century chums are about ready for bed.

It has been an amazing time that has seen us received in a manner almost entirely commensurate with our hopes and dreams (We had hoped for more Steam-powered automatons. Maybe next time). By the end, I think it's fair to say, we were all pretty worn out and Aeneas suffered a little as a result. "Does this mean the end for Victorian society's favourite son?" I like to imagine I hear you cry. Doubtful.

Discussions are ongoing as to whether we take the show to London for a little while, with the Albert Hall seeming like an appropriate and above all realistic venue. Otherwise plans are already being laid for next year, and Faversham 2.0. We may or may not be wearing hats!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

You lads did a cracking job at the Fringe, myself and a bunch of my Southern mates all happened to hear someone mention your show and went along for the crack, and it was fantastic. Then, by pure chance, we stumbled upon the Pleasance Courtyard after a show we were meant to see was cancelled and we were storming around the city in a rage, a lass was promoting you and spoke to us and we ended up seeing ShamWagon too cause it was a case of "hey, it's them blokes from earlier, should be good". AH, the plums, bless the plums! We enjoyed both shows and I think each of us fell in love with you all.

I wish you all the best of
luck and good fortune because I think you all have amazing talent and everyone should know who you are! We certainly shouted from the rooftops to out friends and will drag them along regardless if you do a show in the city next year! No wonder you are shattered though, I would be to...infact, I'd more than likelly have died!

Love the Not Vampyre badges too, I want one!

Have a good rest and congratualtions again on two of the best shows we saw at the fringe!

Hayleigh
xxx
lotrchick_86@hotmail.com

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A wholehearted request of.... please oh please oh please come to London. Please.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys you said everything and left nothing for me to put except phooaar hehehehe
There are four of us and...well you know heheheehhe.
Sorry im in one of my moods due to txts from haylz about Gervais last night.
You are a truely fantastic talent and i was telling all i could about you.Very Python and League esk.
Well my biatches said everything there is to say.
Thanx for the laughter (still sewing up my sides)
Laura xx
littlemiss_vodka@hotmail.com

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home