For the attention of those assembled...

Hello everyone. Thank you for coming. Good to see you here...Steve especially. Help yourselves to nibbles.

Now. Please forgive me if I come across at all melodramatic, but quite frankly our time spent sloshing around in the shallows of artistic obscurity are over. Pack up your bags, we're moving to the big house. And by this I don't mean prison, as you may have first thought, but merely a bigger house. I'm using the term in it's non-pergorative sense and by that I mean wrongly. A house of larger opportunity.

In the last two months we have received these gems of critical acclaim:

"Some actors" - Total Film

and [of Thom Tuck]

"Squeaky voiced" - PC Gamer

Behold! A bounty of recognition!

1 Comments:

Blogger sianbsweet said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA "SOME ACTORS" lol

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home